Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¾ cup chopped olive
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mixed Greek herbs, minced (oregano, dill, mint)
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, olives, lemon juice, and herbs. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. Drizzle remaining oil over the top before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.