Farm Stand Ranch Salsa
Write a review
- ½ cup bell pepper diced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped, (optional)
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1 can black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jalapeño pepper rib removed, minced, seeds removed
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 scallions white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes diced
- lime juice
- 1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Add Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and juice of lime. Stir until well combined. Season with salt.
- 2. Serve with baked tortilla chips or can be used as a filling for quesadillas.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.