Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 can (14½ ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3–4 ears grilled or roasted corn; or 1 can (15¼ oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- tortilla chips
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions.
- 2. Combine prepared dip with corn, beans, tomatoes and cilantro in medium-size bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour; serve with chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.