- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (9 ounces) fettuccine
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves breast, halves
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
In a small bowl, stir together the dressing and mustard, and set aside.
Pour fettuccine into oiled baking dish and toss with half the dressing until lightly coated.
In a large skillet, melt half the butter and saute chicken until about 5 minutes on each side. Place the cooked chicken on top of the fettuccine. Pour the wine into the skillet, scraping often to loosen any brown bits. Add the butter to the skillet and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened slightly. Stir the remaining dressing into the sauce and stir until smoooth. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Bake for uncovered 10 minutes until golden.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.