- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 sliced scallions, white and green parts separate
- ¾ cup bay shrimp
- minced habanero or jalapeño chile peppers, to taste
In a pan set over medium-low heat, warm the olive oil. Add garlic and white and light green parts of the scallions and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add shrimp and sauté until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in minced chili peppers, to taste. For a significantly spicier dip, use the habanero chili peppers. Set aside to cool.
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add shrimp mixture and the dark green parts of the scallions. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.