Fiery Shrimp Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 sliced scallions, white and green parts separate
- ¾ cup bay shrimp
- minced habanero or jalapeño chile peppers, to taste
- 1. In a pan set over medium-low heat, warm the olive oil. Add garlic and white and light green parts of the scallions and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add shrimp and sauté until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in minced chili peppers, to taste. For a significantly spicier dip, use the habanero chili peppers. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add shrimp mixture and the dark green parts of the scallions. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.