Fiery Tater Tot Waffles
Recipe courtesy of Lazarus Lynch on behalf of Hidden Valley.
Write a review
- 1 lb. (about 3 cups) frozen Tater Tots
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 225ºF.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the Tater Tots until slightly thawed, about 4 minutes on high heat. Using a rubber spatula, lightly mash the Tater Tots. In a separate bowl, mix in Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®, hot sauce and egg until well combined. Stir in flour and cayenne pepper until well combined; batter should be firm and hold its shape.
- 3. Heat waffle iron until hot. Brush the iron with vegetable oil. Spoon about ⅓ cup Tater Tots mixture into the waffle iron. Cook until golden brown and crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer prepared waffles to a sheet tray and keep warm in the oven. Repeat until all the waffles are made.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together the Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® with the lime juice. Drizzle the sauce on the waffles. Garnish with cilantro.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.