Fiesta Beef and Bean Dip
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- diced tomato
- diced avocado
- sliced green onions
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Brown ground beef in medium skillet; drain. Stir in beans, prepared dip and sour cream; cook and stir over low heat until bubbly. Spoon mixture into 9-inch pie plate and smooth top. Garnish as desired. Serve with chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.