Fiesta Dip al Fresco
- ½ cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- tortilla chips
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. In food processor bowl fitted with metal blade, combine prepared dip, beans and sour cream. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds. Transfer dip to serving dish; stir in bell pepper.
- 2. Garnish with cilantro and serve with chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.