- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes seeded, (3 medium), diced
- 2 ripe, medium avocados
- tortilla chips
- 1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. Mash avocados until smooth. Stir in prepared dip, tomatoes and sour cream.
- 2. Cover tightly and refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.