Fish Fillets with Almonds
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 package (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup sliced almonds lightly crushed
- 2 pounds fish (red snapper, cod, haddock), rinsed, patted dry, fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix almonds and dressing together.
- 3. Sprinkle both sides of fish evenly with the almond mixture, pressing to coat.
- 4. Arrange the fish on a lightly oiled baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- 5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- 6. Serve sprinkled with parsley and garnished with lemon wedges.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.