- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup sliced, fresh mushrooms
- 4 cups torn Romaine lettuce rinsed, dried
- 4 cups torn spinach leaves rinsed, dried
In a large bowl, add the lettuces, mushrooms, onion, and bacon and toss with just enough dressing to coat. Serve garnished with the orange segments.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.