Fresh Corn Tomato Salad
- Prep 15 m
- Total 15 m
- 6 ears corn (about 4 cups corn kernels)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 1 bunch scallions (white and green), thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella diced
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- 1. Carefully remove the kernels from the corn with a sharp knife.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss the corn, tomatoes, scallions, and mozzarella together. Pour just enough of the dressing to evenly coat. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes or up to 2 hours before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.