Crunchy Corn Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 head medium butter lettuce rinsed well, dried
- 1 red onion peeled, diced
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen corn kernels thawed, drained
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 6 slices turkey bacon cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn, onion, turkey bacon, and cherry tomatoes. Stir in the Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing and toss until well coated. Arrange the lettuce leaves to make a small cup. Spoon the corn mixture into each of the lettuce cups and sprinkle with the chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper and serve chilled.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.