Fresh Couscous Salad
Write a review
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing
- ½ lb. green beans
- 1 shallot
- 3 cups couscous
- 3 Tbsp. basil
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. In a small sauce pan, blanch the green beans by boiling in liberally salted water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool. In a medium bowl, mix the couscous, beans, tomatoes, shallot, cheese and dressing until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the basil.
- 1. If fresh basil is not available, substitute fresh parsley and add 2 teaspoons dried basil.
- 2. If keeping overnight, toss with an additional tablespoon of dressing before serving.