Pearl Couscous Salad
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- 2 cups dry pearl couscous (toasted Israeli-style pasta)
- 2 cups packed arugula, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch
- toasted pine nuts optional
- 1. In mixing bowl, stir together cooled couscous & arugula; fold in tomatoes and dressing. Garnish with pine nuts, if desired. Serve immediately.
- 2. Note: If made ahead, stir in additional dressing just before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.