Prep: 30 m
Fresh Southwest Salsa
Courtesy of Lisa and Anna from Garnish with Lemon
- Prep 30 m
- Cook m
- Total 30 m
- 1 teapsoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped avocado
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch®
- tortilla chips
- 1. Place garlic, salt and red wine vinegar in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- 2. Add tomatoes, avocado, black beans, red onion, cilantro and jalapeño pepper with Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch® and gently toss.
- 3. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.