Fully Loaded BBQ Wedge Salad Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¾ cup crumbled hard-boiled egg
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add egg, red onions, barbecue sauce, bacon, and red wine vinegar. Stir well to combine. Season to taste with black pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.