- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ¾ cup crumbled hard-boiled egg
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- black pepper, to taste
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add egg, red onions, barbecue sauce, bacon, and red wine vinegar. Stir well to combine. Season to taste with black pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.