Funshine Ranch Dip
Write a review
- 1 bag (3.5 ounces) sun dried tomatoes
- 1 stalk (or ½ cup) celery diced
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 or 3 large carrots
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Bottled Dressing
- 1. Place the sun dried tomatoes in the processor bowl (remember to ask an adult for help!) Add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® bottled dressing. Process until creamy. Add the celery and process again.
- 2. Place a small bowl of the Funshine Dip in the center of a light-colored plate. Slice cucumbers and carrots into sticks, and arrange like the sun's rays around the dip.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.