Game Day Ranch Guacamole
Game Day Ranch Guacamole Recipe
- Serves: 3 cups
- Prep Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient Vegetables
- Meals & Dishes Dips
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 large Anaheim chile diced
- 1 package (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 large Hass avocados halved, pitted, peeled
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados until chunky. Add the onion, cilantro, bell pepper and chile.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and package of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Add to the avocado mixture along with the pepper and stir gently to combine. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole, pressing to eliminate any air pockets (this will help keep the guacamole from turning brown). Serve at room temperature.
- Serve with: tortilla chips or corn chips
- Do-Ahead: This dip is best when made within 8 hours of serving, but it can be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving, but keep covered until ready to serve.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nougat Best Ever! I printed this recipe out yesterday, and made this guacamole this afternoon. I only had two avocados, but they were giant ones. I just cut back a little on all the ingredients. I tend to sort of eye everything anyway. The only other variation from the recipe was a jalapeno instead of an Anaheim pepper. This is SO GOOD! I'd give it ten stars if I could! It's the best guacamole I've ever tasted, bar none! If you're reading this, do yourself a favor and look no further. This guacamole is awesome! 01.30.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by TeamErnie Can't Stop! Once you taste this you cannot stop eating it! This is a have to dip even if it is not a game day. So many flavors for the palette! I totally recommend! 06.22.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by ttaylor2u Gr8 combination of flavors! I would not have thought to combine ranch with guacamole dip. I loved the mixture of creamy flavors. I almost ate the entire bowl! 02.23.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by teachercrissy loved it My daughter and I really liked guacamole so we wanted to try it. It was very good, changed it up a bit. 02.01.14
- 2015-11-28 T08:29:06.011-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_6
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_426, prod, sort_default
3 cups PT25M 4.8 of 5