Game Day Ranch Guacamole
- Prep 15 m
- Total 15 m
- 3 large Hass avocados halved, pitted, peeled
- 1 cup diced red onion
- ¾ cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 large Anaheim chile, diced
- 7 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Mash avocados in a large bowl. Stir in red onion, bell pepper, chile and cilantro. Mix contents of dips packet with lime juice. Stir into the avocado mixture along with the black pepper. Store in the refrigerator with a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole until ready to serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.