- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ medium red onion peeled, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans drained, rinsed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 package (12 ounce) salad greens
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken halves, breast
- ⅓ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Broil or grill chicken breasts and allow to cool. Diagonally slice the chicken slice breasts and set aside.
In a large bowl, toss lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, onion, beans and dressing together until well coated. Divide the mixture evenly on 4 salad plates. Place chicken breast slices on top of each serving and sprinkle with cheese.
Serve immediately garnished with the green onions and season with freshly ground black pepper
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.