- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 3 medium red apples cored, diced
- 4 cups coarsely shredded zucchini
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the dressing, together with the cider, and sugar until well blended. Add the zucchini, cabbage, and apple and toss until well coated. Chill covered for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.