Garlic Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Prep 15 m
- Cook m
- Total 15 m
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Roasted Garlic® Ranch
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 medium carrots peeled and diced
- 1 celery rib diced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas thawed
- 4 whole grain sandwich rolls lightly toasted
- lettuce (optional)
- tomato (optional)
- 1. In a bowl, add the chicken, carrots, celery, peas, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing and toss until well coated. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- 2. Divide the chicken salad between the sandwich rolls and top with lettuce and tomatoes if desired.
- 3. Refrigerate any leftovers promptly in a shallow container. Discard any food left out more than 2 hours (or 1 hour, if temperatures are above 90F).
- 4. *Makes 4 sandwiches.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.