- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Roasted Garlic® Ranch
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 medium carrots peeled and diced
- 1 celery rib diced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas thawed
- 4 whole grain sandwich rolls lightly toasted
- lettuce (optional)
- tomato (optional)
In a bowl, add the chicken, carrots, celery, peas, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Roasted Garlic Dressing and toss until well coated. Chill covered for 30 minutes.
Divide the chicken salad between the sandwich rolls and top with lettuce and tomatoes if desired.
Refrigerate any leftovers promptly in a shallow container. Discard any food left out more than 2 hours (or 1 hour, if temperatures are above 90F).
*Makes 4 sandwiches.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.