Prep: 15 m | Cook: 20 m
Garlic Ranch Chicken
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 4 tsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 Tbsp. basil
- 1. In a bowl, sprinkle chicken with Ranch seasoning mix. Place in a Glad® Zipper Gallon Storage Bag pressing the air from the bag before sealing. Marinate refrigerated for 2 hours.
- 2. Prepare the grill using Kingsford® Charcoal, until briquets are evenly ashed over or preheat a gas grill to medium heat. Lightly oil grill grates. Place chicken breasts on the grill, discard any juices. Cook the chicken covered until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165ºF, about 6–10 minutes per side. Remove from grill, allow to rest covered for 10 minutes.
- 3. In a small saucepan, combine Ranch dressing, garlic and basil. Heat sauce over medium heat. Do not boil.
- 4. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
- 1. Substitute pork chops or steak for chicken breasts.
- 2. Make ahead: Make a double recipe and use the chicken and sauce to add to salads, pasta or sandwich wraps for a weekday meal.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.