Garlicky Feta Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced Greek herbs (parsley, dill, oregano)
- ½ cup diced Roma tomato
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, Greek herbs, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Stir well to combine. Add more lemon juice, if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. Top with more feta before serving, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.