- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ medium cucumber peeled, seeds removed, diced
- ½ red onion peeled, diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 small jalapeño stem removed, finely diced
- 4 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 medium tomatoes stem removed, seeded, diced
- 1 cup Lumpfish crabmeat (or sea legs)
In a small bowl, mix the dressing, lime juice, and jalepeno and stir until well blended. In large bowl, add the crabmeat, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, and onion. Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss to coat. Serve chilled.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.