Georgia Peach Salsa
- Prep 25 m
- Cook m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup fresh, chopped cilantro leaves
- ½ cup small red onion cut into ¼ inch dice
- 1 jalapeño chile finely minced, seeds removed, ribs removed
- 1 package (1.0 ounces) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 medium tomatoes cored, seeded, cut into ½ inch dice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onions thinly sliced, including green tops
- 4 peaches halved, pitted, cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 juice of large lemon
- 1 juice of lime
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, red onion, green onions, tomatoes, jalapeño and cilantro.
- 2. In a measuring cup, stir together the lemon juice, lime juice, oil, and package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Stir until the seasoning mix dissolves, and then pour over the peach mixture. Stir gently to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and set aside for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld.
- 3. Makes about 3 cups.
- 4. Serve with: Tortilla chips, corn chips, pita chips, or Bulldog's Ranch Crisps.
- 5. Do-Ahead: This dip is best when made within 8 hours of serving, but it can be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 45 minutes before serving. Serve the salsa at room temperature.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.