Glazed Hidden Valley® Ham
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 3 h 5 m
- Total 3 h 25 m
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®
- 2 packets Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 (approx. 14 lb.) ham
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together Ranch dressing, Ranch seasoning mix, brown sugar, mustard, honey and orange juice. Mix well.
- 3. Roll out enough heavy duty aluminum foil to tightly enclose ham. Place ham on heavy duty aluminum foil. Spread half the Ranch glaze over ham, allowing the glaze to sink between the spiral cuts. Tightly wrap the ham in the foil and place in a roasting pan.
- 4. Bake for 2½ hours.
- 5. Remove the ham from the oven. Using caution and tongs, peel back the aluminum foil from the top, leaving the foil around the sides of the ham. Spread the remaining glaze over the ham.
- 6. Return ham to the oven uncovered for 20 more minutes or until glaze is golden. The ham should have an internal temperature of 140ºF.
- 7. Let rest covered for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- 8. When serving, pass extra meat juices in a gravy boat for a creamier flavor.
- 1. Serve extra bottled Ranch on the side for dipping.
- 2. For a sweet & spicy version, substitute Hidden Valley® Southwest Chipotle Dressing in place of the Ranch dressing and pineapple juice for the orange juice. Garnish with pineapple slices.