- ½ cup cucumber grated
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 1 cup zucchini halved, cut into half-moon slices
- 1 tomato cut in half, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 grocery store rotisserie chicken shredded
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pocketless pita or flat bread, pieces
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, onions and zucchini. Cook for about 5 minutes until onions and zucchini begin to brown, but are still crunchy.
Add the shredded chicken to the skillet and toss well to combine with the onion and zucchini. Heat through.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine grated cucumber, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, yogurt, oregano and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
To assemble, spread some of the yogurt mixture onto a warmed pita bread and sprinkle with shredded lettuce and tomato slices. Then place heaping tablespoons of the chicken/vegetable mixture on top.
Fold in half and serve. Serve the gyro wrapped in wax paper to make it easier to eat.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.