- 1 medium cucumber with peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- baked pita chips
- ⅓ cup fat-free sour cream
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- ⅔ cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1. Place cucumber in a food processor and chop; drain excess liquid.
- 2. Place cucumber in a medium-size mixing bowl. Add the Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing Light, yogurt, and lemon juice and stir until thoroughly combined.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- 4. Serve with baked pita chips.
- 5. Note: The longer the dip chills, the thicker the consistency.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.