Greek Romesco Dip
- Prep 30 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Creamy Caesar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 slices of sandwich bread cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup whole almonds roasted and unsalted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 14.5 oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained. Reserve the liquid to thin the dip later if necessary
- 1 8 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Heat the oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, sauté the bread cubes and the almonds until they begin to brown — 10 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté another 1–2 minutes.
- 2. Place the contents of the sauté pan into a food processor with the remaining ingredients — drained canned tomatoes, dressing, roasted red pepper, smoked paprika and vinegar. Puree until smooth. To thin the sauce, use the reserved tomato juice.
- 3. Pour into a Glad® container with a tight-fitting lid.
- 4. Refrigerate or discard leftovers within 2 hours of preparation.
- 5. TIP: Serve this dip with slices of toasted baguette.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.