Greek Tzatziki Salad
Write a review
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing
- ½ cup prepared garlic hummus
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill or mint, chopped fine
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- ½ cup kalamata olives (pitted), halved
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced in ¼-inch pieces
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced in ¼-inch pieces
- 1. Combine the hummus with the dressing. Add the salt and the chopped herb of your choice. Refrigerate while you dice and prepare the other vegetables.
- 2. Combine all the vegetables, including the olives, in a large bowl. Pour the refrigerated dressing over the vegetables and stir until it is well combined. You can serve immediately or refrigerate the salad; refrigerate or discard leftovers within two hours of preparation. Top with additional chopped herb before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.