Greek Veggie Salad
Courtesy of Allrecipes.com
- Prep 15 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 16-oz. bottle small, pitted black olives, drained
- 1 6-oz. package tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 16-oz. bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, olives and cheese. Add enough dressing to coat, toss and refrigerate over night.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.