Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
- Prep 20 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 1 package (1.06 oz) Hidden Valley® Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- 4 cups (2 pounds) cooked chicken
- ½ cup kalamata olives, drained, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and dip mix. Add chicken, olives and onions. Mix well. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
- 2. Tip: Use leftover grilled or roast chicken or substitute leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 3. Tip: Great when used for sandwiches.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.