Chicken Salad Recipe
- Serves: 5
- Prep Time: 30 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Product The Original Ranch®
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- Meals & Dishes Lunch
- Meals & Dishes Salads
Easy to throw together. Ingredients that are easy to find and enjoyed by everyone. Was a hit with the family.
- ½ cup sliced almonds toasted
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 can (8.5 ounces) petite peas
- 2 ribs celery
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 medium shallot finely chopped
- 1 juice of lemon
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss until well coated. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 32 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 335hillview Great salad Finally found a chicken salad that is easy to make and tastes great! 07.04.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by wildrose69 love it I love this it is easy yo make my family lives it 06.23.14
Rated 5 out of 5 by dsquier111 Tast Ranch Chicken Sald Love this recipe, I plan on making it for this Memorial Day weekend...have to start summer off with HVR! Yummy. 05.23.14
Rated 4 out of 5 by kathylk1 Mine is better I have used deli chicken, added drained crushed pineapple and craisins. The Hidden Valley adds tang, but not necessary 02.09.14
- 2015-11-25 T06:40:02.450-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_32, tr_32
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_87, prod, sort_default
5 PT30M PT10M 4.4 of 5