Green Goddess Ranch Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ¾ cup diced cucumber
- 1–2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1. Mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Squeeze spinach to remove as much liquid as possible. Add to yogurt mixture along with the cucumbers, lemon juice, parsley, and chives. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.