Green Grilled Cheese and Ranch Dippers
Courtesy of @IAmAFoodBlog
Write a review
- 2 slices choice of bread (such as pretzel bread)
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 2 slices cheese (such as pepper jack and mozzarella)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing to dip
- 1. Place 1 slice of bread down on a cutting board and top with a bit of pesto, a slice of cheese, the avocado and a layer of spinach.
- 2. Lay on another slice of cheese and the remaining slice of bread.
- 3. Heat up 1/2 tablespoon of butter on medium-low heat and add the sandwich to the pan.
- 4. Cook slowly until bread is golden brown and toasty. Most of your cheese should be melted when it’s time to flip.
- 5. Remove the sandwich from the pan and add a touch more butter.
- 6. When melted, add the sandwich back to the pan, second-side in. The second-side grills a bit faster, so turn the heat down to low and keep a close eye on it.
- 7. When toasty brown and perfect, remove from the pan, slice into dippers and enjoy with ranch!
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.