Green with Envy Chicken and Ranch Guacamole with Warm Ranch Pita Crisps
- 4 (8-inch) pita bread rounds
- 1 (1-ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® Brand Garlic Pepper Sauce or 2 teaspoons TABASCO® Brand Original Red Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) fresh prepared guacamole
- 1 cup thinly sliced kale leaves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked chicken chopped
- 6 strips cooked bacon broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, fresh cilantro leaves
- finely grated zest and juice from ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Separate each pita bread round to yield 2 thin rounds from each. Stack the rounds, cut in half, and cut each half into fourths to form triangular wedges. Spread the wedges smooth side down on a large baking sheet. Whisk together 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, 1 tablespoon TABASCO® Brand Garlic Pepper Sauce or 1 teaspoon TABASCO® Brand Original Red Sauce, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Brush mixture on the pita pieces and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the chips so the smooth side is up and bake 5 minutes longer or until brown and crispy.
- 2. In a serving bowl, mix together the guacamole, kale, sour cream, chicken, bacon, cilantro, lime zest and juice, black pepper, and remaining Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, remaining 1 tablespoon TABASCO® Brand Garlic Pepper Sauce or 1 teaspoon TABASCO® Brand Original Red Sauce, and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil until combined.
- 3. Serve dip with warm pita chips.
- 4. This recipe comes from Brett in Reading, PA, the winner of our Dip Envy Mix. Share. Vote. Win! Contest.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.