Grilled Cheese and Ranch Sweet Corn
Recipe courtesy of Mila Furman of Girl and the Kitchen on behalf of Hidden Valley.
Write a review
- 8 ears sweet corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1. Fill a large pot with water and place the corn in their husks into the pot, ensuring the corn is covered. Allow the corn to sit in the pot for 15 minutes so the husks absorb the water. This will prevent them from burning.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium high.
- 3. Remove corn from pot and place on grill. Grill for 7–10 minutes per side or until tender on the inside. If when removing the husks, the corn does not have enough color, place the corn back onto the grill and allow it to char a bit longer to get some more color. While corn grills, combine mayonnaise, garlic and the packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix in a bowl.
- 4. Place the cotija cheese in a shallow dish.
- 5. With a pastry brush or knife, apply the seasoned mayonnaise to all sides of corn.
- 6. Roll the corn in the cotija cheese until sides are covered.
- 7. Sprinkle with cilantro and squeeze with lime.
- 8. Serve immediately.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.