Grilled Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 4 teaspoons KC Masterpiece® Spicy Original Barbecue Sauce
- 8 (¾ pounds) jalapeno peppers
- 1. Mix cheese and Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch dressing together in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Place peppers on heated grill; roast about 4 minutes per side or until peppers begin to blister. Remove from heat and allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- 3. Reserving stem end, cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeded core. Spoon cheese mixture into peppers. Arrange stuffed peppers in a small heat-proof skillet or pan. Return to grill and heat 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4. Drizzle with KC Masterpiece® Spicy Original Barbecue Sauce.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.