Grilled Marinated Mushrooms with Cajun Mustard Ranch Sauce
- Prep 1 h
- Cook 10 m
- Total 1 h 10 m
- 1 pound white mushrooms or favorite variety
- 1½ cup butter
- 2½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon ginger
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
Cajun Mustard Ranch Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1. In a sauce pan melt butter. Add remaining ingredients and mix well until warm. Pour marinade over mushrooms and let them soak at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- 2. Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling. Remove mushrooms from the marinade and grill over coals for 3–5 minutes on each side or until they soften. Baste mushrooms with marinade during the cooking process. Remove from grill and serve.
- 3. To save remaining sauce, store in a Glad® Container.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.