Grilled Ranch Chicken with Corn Salsa
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed, patted dry
- 1½ ears grilled or roasted corn; or 8 oz. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 diced red bell pepper, stem removed, seeded
- 2 diced medium tomatoes, stem removed, seeded
- 4 chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 1 diced jalapeño, stem removed, seeded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, dressing mix and lemon juice together.
- 2. Place the chicken in baking dish. Pour the half marinade over the chicken to cover. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat the grill.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine the corn, bell pepper, tomato, green onion and jalapeño with the remaining marinade and toss until well coated. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard and remaining marinade.
- 5. Grill the chicken for five minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- 6. Serve the chicken immediately topped with the corn salsa.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.