Grilled Ranch Pork Chops with Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 11⁄2 cups diced peaches (from about 2 small peaches)
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, minced (more if desired)
- Fresh lime juice, to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 bone-in pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1. Prepare a gas or charcoal grill over medium heat, with one area set to high.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix the peaches, red onion and jalapeno together. Add in juice of a ½ lime or more, according to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3. Season the pork chops with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and black pepper.
- 4. Sear chops on the hot part of the grill for about 2-3 minutes per side. Move to the cooler part of the grill and continue to cook until a thermometer reads 145 degrees, about another 6-8 minutes. Top with salsa and serve.