Ham & Corn Brunch Casserole
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 55 m
- 3 ears corn; or 16 oz. frozen corn
- 1 8-ounce package cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion diced, (about ¾ cup)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 8 ounces smoked ham diced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Heat the oil in a 3-quart casserole dish over medium heat until shimmering.
- 3. Add the onion and ham and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until the onion is translucent and ham is just crisp.
- 4. Fold in the corn and stir until combined. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool slightly.
- 5. In a bowl, whisk the sour cream together with the seasoning mix and eggs until smooth.
- 6. Stir in half of the cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the corn and stir well.
- 7. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes until cheese has melted and has browned.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.