- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges drained
- ½ cup sliced red onion cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole beets drained, quartered
- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons (each) prepared mustard & honey
- 4 cups fresh spinach washed, leaves
- Dry roasted pumpkin seeds
In a small bowl, add the dressing, mustard, honey, and vinegar, and stir until well blended. Chill covered until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, toss the beets, oranges, chicken, and onion, and toss until well coated.
Divide the spinach leaves evenly among 4 salad plates. Top each serving with even amounts of the beet mixture and serve garnished with the seeds.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.