- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 30 m
- 2 small sweet potatoes peeled, halved lengthwise and each half cut into 1-inch-thick slices (you should have at least 24 slices total)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 head red and/or green butter lettuce cut into 24 wedges
- 2 apples cored and cut into 1-inch chunks (24 total)
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF degrees.
- 2. Place the sweet potato slices on a sheet tray in an even layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning mix. Toss well to coat. Roast for about 20 minutes, until sweet potato is tender but still firm enough to hold its shape when punctured with a skewer. Remove and let cool slightly.
- 3. On one skewer, thread one wedge of lettuce. As the butter lettuce is softer, you’ll want to pile several pieces together to make the wedge. Follow this with a slice of sweet potato and an apple chunk. Repeat two more times with this same pattern on the first skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers until ingredients are gone.
- 4. Drizzle skewers with dressing. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.