Herb Sauced Vegetables
- ½ cup prepared Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, yellow squash, green beans, carrots, etc.
- 1. In large saucepan, steam vegetables separately over boiling chicken broth until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes for each batch.
- 2. Transfer to heated serving dish. Warm salad dressing and spoon over vegetables. Sprinkle with parsley.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.