Prep: 5 min
Hidden Valley Bacon & Cheddar Dip
Prep 5 min
- Total 5 min
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 3⁄4 cup pre-cooked bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Freshly cut vegetables, tortilla chips or potato chips, for dipping
- 1. In a bowl, mix the sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and stir until well blended. Fold in the bacon bits and cheese. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
- 2. Dig in with vegetable or chips.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.