Hidden Valley Bacon & Cheddar Dip
- 6 strips thick cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1 oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- freshly cut vegetables, corn or potato chips
- 1. In a bowl, add the sour cream and dips mix and stir until well blended. Fold in the cheese and bacon. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving.
- 2. Serve with vegetable or chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.