Hidden Valley® Broiled Fish
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1½ to 2 pounds mild white fish such as red snapper or sole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1. In a small dish, combine the seasoning mix with olive oil and white wine, and mix until smooth. Place the fish in a shallow dish and cover with the wine mixture. Chill covered for 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Cook the the fish for 5 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily with the side of a fork.
- 3. Serve immediately
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.