Hidden Valley Candied Nuts
Write a review
- 2 cups mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
- 1 large egg white lightly beaten
- ¼ cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, toss the nuts with the egg whites, brown sugar, syrup and seasoning mix until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a greased, rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and sugar is bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Let cool completely on sheet on a wire rack.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.